The CLIO Awards is one of the world's most recognized awards competition for advertising, design and interactive. Celebrating its 50th Anniversary in 2009, the CLIO Awards has maintained its original commitment to celebrate and reward creative excellence, honoring a powerful form of communication and its impact on modern culture.
At the same time, the CLIO Awards remains focused on evolving with the industry in order to acknowledge the most current, breakthrough work.
To celebrate its monumental 50th Anniversary, the 3-day CLIO festival will not only feature 5 new, decade-themed award shows, but offer attendees exclusive networking opportunities with hundreds of the world's most influential creatives, the chance to meet Honorary CLIO Award celebrity recipients Barry Manilow, Mark Cuban and Matthew Weiner, as well as the opportunity to pose on the red carpet with memorable brand icons during the Ad Icon Walk of Fame.
Women members of Jury:
- Moira Cullen. Senior Director Global Design. The Hershey Company – Categoria: Design
- Fernanda Romano. Creative Director.JWT – Categoria: Interactive advertising
- Katrien Bottez. Creative Director. Duval Guillaume- Categoria: Print/Poster
- Christina Knight. Creative Director. OgilvyOne- Categoria: Radio
- Michelle Curran. President. Amber Music – Categoria: Tecnique
- Sophie Anduze. Creative Director.BETC Euro RSCG – Categoria:Â Television / Cinema / Digital
- Janet Kestin. Chief Creative Officer.Ogilvy Toronto – Categoria: Television / Cinema / Digital